Last Minute Gift List
Don't want to be unoriginal and grab your last minute holiday gifts from Amazon? Want to support small businesses? (Already bought everyone blankets from Byron & Blue? Ha.) Here's a list of some great, easy gifts that your friends or family would be stoked about:
- It's a body wash. It's a dish soap. It's a hand soap. It's whatever you want it to be and it smells like sandalwood, vetiver and driving through Topanga Canyon. Dani Kenney's Canyon Soap is definitely unisex and family friendly.
- I hadn't purchased earrings for years and then I found Machete Jewelry at ARO. Affordable enough that you're going to want to buy a pair for yourself, too. Lightweight and easy on your lobes. I love all the tortoise hoop ones!
- Jungmaven Baja Tee. The best t-shirt around. Unisex and thin and feels vintage and worn-in. I bought a couple of these as xmas gifts and one for myself!
- Tonal Cups by Helen Levi. Or anything by Helen Levi. Love the raw, matte outside of these cups and the colors are perfect.
- Everyone gets excited about the idea of being healthier come January and this cookbook could help motivate them: Minimalist Baker's Everyday Cooking. I have made some really delicious recipes from the Minimalist Baker blog. One of my favorite cooking websites!
- Donate to an organization in need in their name. And if you donate to Planned Parenthood before December 31st, your donation will be matched!! You can also be specific about where you'd like your donation to go, so you can donate to the neediest or nearest PP of your choice.
- Quality time coupons. Remember when you made little coupons for your mom on her birthday or Mother's Day that said you'd do the dishes or bring her breakfast in bed or (in my case) not fight with my sisters for a whole week? Make coupons for your family or friends or partner to share time with each other (without cell phones nearby), whether it's talking over coffee, a nice dinner out or a weekend getaway. And if you can't be with your family for the holidays, plan a trip to see them and forward them the flight itinerary on Christmas Day.